Results can be found here
The Wednesday Night Thrash has returned for the summer season.
A non-qualifying competition, the Thrash will run every Wednesday throughout the summer months, alternating between the front and back nine.
This year again by popular request, the entry fee will be £3 with extra 50p being kept back until the last thrash.
We will have approximately 26 weeks and your best 10 scores will count this year.
How to enter and play
- Book a Tee Time or join another booking on the app, available here
- Please sign the sheet in the Pro-shop, pay your £3 and tick the sheet confirming you have paid.
- Sign into the competition on HowDidiDo or PSI and note your playing handicap.
- Go out and play from the yellow tees (men) and red tees (ladies)
- On completion of your round enter your scores onto HowDidIDo.
- Hand in your fully completed and signed card to the Captain in the clubhouse.
- Buy a drink from the bar, play pool or darts, enjoy each others company and await the final results.
In order to maintain the social spirit, we encourage all golfers to play in the late afternoon and early evening, 4pm onwards, however if you want to play early you can.
For early birds, players must log into HowDidiDo and sign and pay in the pro-shop before playing and confirm when they have finished as soon as possible after the round. Players should input their scores as normal and sign out in pro-shop, handing in their score cards.
From the 26th April onwards there will be a nearest the pin on the 7th (or 16th) with a prize on offer to the winner. However, you can only enter if you Tee off the 1st/10th tee from 4pm onwards.
Mark Craig - [email protected]